Leaders in companies, academic institutions, and government divisions made extraordinary advancements in R&D in New Jersey in 2012. The following videos showcase their innovation, excellence, and achievement of patents. These videos also honor key individuals in R&D leadership, education, and science and technology. Join us in celebrating their contributions to society. Click here to view the award videos.
The R&D Council
Mission: As the Research & Development Council of New Jersey, we collaborate among industry, academic and government to grow and strengthen STEM in education, innovation and the economy.
Vision: Growing STEM. Advancing innovation. Impacting the world.
Search the R&D Council
AnnouncementsDecember 9, 2017
Governor's STEM Scholars Conference
STEM & Academia
More info http://bit.ly/2Bbf9Xa
December 14, 2017
STEM Pathways Network
Senator Tom Kean
Assemblyman Andrew Zwicker
January 19, 2018
R&D Council Board of Directors Meeting
8:00am Light Breakfast/Networking
March 8-18, 2018
New Jersey STEM Week
Email email@example.com for more info
- R&D Council Recognizes 2017 Edison Patent Award Winners and Special Individual Honorees
- 38th Edison Patent Awards November 2
- Million Women Mentors-New Jersey Hosts its Second Annual Women in STEM Summit
- Nominations Are Now Open for the 2017 Thomas Edison Patent Awards
- Council April Board Meeting at Rutgers University hosts Congressman Frank Pallone