Leaders in companies, academic institutions, and government divisions made extraordinary advancements in R&D in New Jersey in 2012. The following videos showcase their innovation, excellence, and achievement of patents. These videos also honor key individuals in R&D leadership, education, and science and technology. Join us in celebrating their contributions to society. Click here to view the award videos.
The R&D Council
Mission: As the Research & Development Council of New Jersey, we collaborate among industry, academic and government to grow and strengthen STEM in education, innovation and the economy.
Vision: Growing STEM. Advancing innovation. Impacting the world.
Search the R&D Council
New Jersey STEM Month
Visit njstempathways.org for updates
Email email@example.com for more info
Merit Scholar 2018 Application Launched
Application Form: http://bit.ly/2FdIB4d
Deadline March 31st
March 8, 2018
New Jersey STEM Pathways Network Quarterly
New Jersey Center for Science, Technology and
9:00am Networking Breakfast
March 26, 2018
New Jersey STEM Month Celebration
New Jersey State House
April 20, 2018
R&D Council Board Meeting
8:30am Networking Breakfast
- New Jersey STEM Month-March 2018!
- R&D Council Recognizes 2017 Edison Patent Award Winners and Special Individual Honorees
- 38th Edison Patent Awards November 2
- Million Women Mentors-New Jersey Hosts its Second Annual Women in STEM Summit
- Nominations Are Now Open for the 2017 Thomas Edison Patent Awards