Leaders in companies, academic institutions, and government divisions made extraordinary advancements in R&D in New Jersey in 2012. The following videos showcase their innovation, excellence, and achievement of patents. These videos also honor key individuals in R&D leadership, education, and science and technology. Join us in celebrating their contributions to society. Click here to view the award videos.
The R&D CouncilThe Research & Development Council of New Jersey is dedicated to cultivating an environment that supports the advancement of research and development in New Jersey. The Council’s membership includes representatives from academia, government, and industry.
Search the R&D Council
- Nominations Are Now Open for the 2017 Thomas Edison Patent Awards
- 2017 Merit Scholarship Application Now Available
- Council January Board Meeting at BASF hosts Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno
- 2016 Edison Patent Awards
- NJ Tech Weekly: Mentorship Best Way to Retain Women in STEM, Million Women Mentors Speakers Say