This year’s Edison Patent Award ceremony and dinner was held at the Liberty Center Center in Jersey City, NJ. Over 200 guests, 50 inventors, and 13 organizations participated in the awards. Also, visit our Facebook page to see more photos and new news on R&D in New Jersey.
The R&D Council
Mission: As the Research & Development Council of New Jersey, we collaborate among industry, academic and government to grow and strengthen STEM in education, innovation and the economy.
Vision: Growing STEM. Advancing innovation. Impacting the world.
Search the R&D Council
NJSPN Quarterly Meeting
December 6, 2019
December 14, 2019
Board of Directors’ Meeting
January 17, 2020
- 2020 Edison Patent Awards & Individual Winners Announced
- 2020 Edison Patent Awards Apply by 5-22-20
- Governor’s STEM Scholars 2020-2021 Application Now Available!
- R&D Council of New Jersey Hosts 40th Annual Thomas Alva Edison Patent Awards
- 2019 Edison Patent Awards Winners and Individual Honorees Announced