This year’s Edison Patent Award ceremony and dinner was held at the Liberty Center Center in Jersey City, NJ. Over 200 guests, 50 inventors, and 13 organizations participated in the awards. Also, visit our Facebook page to see more photos and new news on R&D in New Jersey.
The R&D Council
Mission: As the Research & Development Council of New Jersey, we collaborate among industry, academic and government to grow and strengthen STEM in education, innovation and the economy.
Vision: Growing STEM. Advancing innovation. Impacting the world.
Search the R&D Council
AnnouncementsNovember 1, 2018
39th Edison Patent Awards
Liberty Science Center
December 1, 2018
Governor's STEM Scholars
December 13, 2018
New Jersey STEM
January 18, 2019
Board of Directors' Meeting
New Jersey STEM Month
- 2018 Edison Patent Awards and Individual Honorees Recognized at Council’s 39th Edison Patent Awards Ceremony
- New Jersey STEM Month-March 2018!
- R&D Council Recognizes 2017 Edison Patent Award Winners and Special Individual Honorees
- 38th Edison Patent Awards November 2
- Million Women Mentors-New Jersey Hosts its Second Annual Women in STEM Summit