January 29, 2016
NJOHSP Director Chris Rodriguez attended the Research and Development Council of New Jersey Board Meeting at the Colgate-Palmolive Technology Center in Piscataway to discuss capabilities of the New Jersey Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Cell (NJCCIC). Photos of the event are here.
The R&D Council
Mission: As the Research & Development Council of New Jersey, we collaborate among industry, academic and government to grow and strengthen STEM in education, innovation and the economy.
Vision: Growing STEM. Advancing innovation. Impacting the world.
Search the R&D Council
NJSPN Quarterly Meeting
December 6, 2019
December 14, 2019
Board of Directors’ Meeting
January 17, 2020
- 2020 Edison Patent Awards & Individual Winners Announced
- 2020 Edison Patent Awards Apply by 5-22-20
- Governor’s STEM Scholars 2020-2021 Application Now Available!
- R&D Council of New Jersey Hosts 40th Annual Thomas Alva Edison Patent Awards
- 2019 Edison Patent Awards Winners and Individual Honorees Announced