January 29, 2016
NJOHSP Director Chris Rodriguez attended the Research and Development Council of New Jersey Board Meeting at the Colgate-Palmolive Technology Center in Piscataway to discuss capabilities of the New Jersey Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Cell (NJCCIC). Photos of the event are here.
The R&D CouncilThe Research & Development Council of New Jersey is dedicated to cultivating an environment that supports the advancement of research and development in New Jersey. The Council’s membership includes representatives from academia, government, and industry.
Search the R&D Council
- Nominations Are Now Open for the 2017 Thomas Edison Patent Awards
- 2017 Merit Scholarship Application Now Available
- Council January Board Meeting at BASF hosts Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno
- 2016 Edison Patent Awards
- NJ Tech Weekly: Mentorship Best Way to Retain Women in STEM, Million Women Mentors Speakers Say