On November 2, 2017 the Research & Development Council of New Jersey will honor inventors, research organizations, and STEM thought leaders from across the state in a celebration of Edison’s legacy and today’s innovation. The event will include 20o guest and will be held at the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City. A unique tribute film will premiere for each winner followed by a celebratory dinner. To attend and/or sponsor this anticipated event, click on this 38th Thomas Edison Patent Awards Invitation-RSVP Card. Also, new to the program this year is the opportunity to purchase an ad to highlight your organization and/or congratulate our winners. For more information, you can contact Council Executive Director Kim Case at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973.274.8336.
The R&D Council
Mission: As the Research & Development Council of New Jersey, we collaborate among industry, academic and government to grow and strengthen STEM in education, innovation and the economy.
Vision: Growing STEM. Advancing innovation. Impacting the world.
Search the R&D Council
AnnouncementsNovember 1, 2018
39th Edison Patent Awards
Liberty Science Center
December 1, 2018
Governor's STEM Scholars
December 13, 2018
New Jersey STEM
January 18, 2019
Board of Directors' Meeting
New Jersey STEM Month
- 2018 Edison Patent Awards and Individual Honorees Recognized at Council’s 39th Edison Patent Awards Ceremony
- New Jersey STEM Month-March 2018!
- R&D Council Recognizes 2017 Edison Patent Award Winners and Special Individual Honorees
- 38th Edison Patent Awards November 2
- Million Women Mentors-New Jersey Hosts its Second Annual Women in STEM Summit